Fees for services:
- Initial 20 minute consultation … FREE: schedule yours now.
- 60-minute session … billable rate of $120
- Out-of-pocket discounts available if I am out of network for your insurance
- longer, intensive sessions available … for EMDR, individuals wanting to deepen their work, or clients coming from a distance … pro-rated based on hourly rate
I offer a limited number of reduced fee spots, if needed, which I am happy to discuss with you. This is only available if paying out of pocket (not going through insurance at all) and is based on financial need, in consultation with me.
I am currently in-network with:
- Anthem BlueCross/BlueShield
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans (commercial plans only)
- United Health Care
- EBMS / The Colorado Network
- Triad EAP
If you decide to use your insurance, you will be responsible for paying your portion, whether that is a copay or an amount that goes towards your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum. I will do my best to support you in understanding and utilizing your insurance benefits, however, it is ultimately your responsibility to find out what services are covered under your plan. I will bill your insurance if in-network, or can provide a superbill for you if I am out of network.
* Please note that if you need to cancel or reschedule a session, 24-hour’s notice is required, or it is subject to be billed at your regular rate, and this cannot be billed to insurance.
To make better use of our first session together, please read, fill-out, and sign these forms and submit on the client portal before your first appointment (directions below**):
- New Client Form
- Disclosure & Informed Consent
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices (for review only)
- Communication Policy & Agreement
- Consent for Non Secure Communication
- Scan/Image of your insurance card, if using
** Submitting Forms on the Client Portal:
When you become a client, I will set you up on my client portal, providing a secure way for us to communicate and exchange documents.
- Access the Client Portal at: https://www.therasoftonline.com/tms/ClientPortal.aspx
- Log-in by entering your last name, date of birth, and your unique 4-digit pin (which I will send you)
- Go to the “documents” tab
- Click on “add new” little blue button
- Attach the file and click “upload”