Fees for services:
- Initial 20 minute consultation … FREE: schedule yours now.
- 60-minute session … billable rate of $110
- Out-of-pocket discounts available
- longer, intensive sessions available … for couples, EMDR, individuals wanting to deepen their work, or clients coming from a distance … pro-rated based on hourly rate
I offer a limited number of reduced fee spots, if needed, which I am happy to discuss with you. This is only available if paying out of pocket, and is based on financial need, in consultation with me.
I am currently in-network with:
- Anthem BlueCross/BlueShield
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans (commercial plans only)
- Triad EAP
If you decide to use your insurance, you will be responsible for paying your portion, whether that is a copay or an amount that goes towards your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum. Once we determine your portion of the cost, I do require that you pay that amount on the day of service. I will do my best to support you in understanding and utilizing your insurance benefits, however, it is ultimately your responsibility to find out what services are covered under your plan. I will bill your insurance if in-network, or provide a superbill for you if I am out of network.
* Please note that if you need to cancel or reschedule a session, 24-hour’s notice is required, or it is subject to be billed at your regular rate, and this cannot be billed to insurance.
To make better use of our first session together, please print out these forms ahead of time, read and fill out as indicated, and bring them with you, or submit online:
- Disclosure and Consent for Services form
- New Client Form
- New Couples Intake Form: (both partners please fill out together)
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices (for review only)
- Copy of your insurance card, if using
- Release of Information
- Parent Consent Form (Required to be signed by all parents who hold custody, for any clients under the age of 15. You must also submit a copy of your legal custody agreement. Please note that I must have both of these by the first appointment, and will be unable to see your child without them. If there are complications that may inhibit you from getting one parent to sign, please discuss with me.)