Fees for services:
- Initial 30 minute consultation … FREE: schedule yours now.
- 60-minute session … $100
- Out-of-pocket discount available
- 90-minute intake session … $120
- 90-minute session … $135 (recommended for couples, EMDR, and clients traveling from a distance)
- longer, intensive sessions available … for couples, individuals wanting to deepen their work, or clients coming from a distance … billed at our agreed-upon rate
I offer a limited number of reduced fee spots, if needed, which I am happy to discuss with you. This is only available if paying out of pocket, and is based on financial need, in consultation with me.
Contact me to find out if I am able to bill your insurance. If not, I am happy to provide a superbill for you to submit.
If you decide to use your insurance, you will be responsible for paying any required co-pay amount, and paying for any services that your insurance does not cover – even if they decide this after the service has been provided. I will do my best to support you in utilizing your insurance benefits, however, it is your responsibility to find out what services are covered under your plan. I will bill your insurance if in-network, or provide a superbill for you if I am out of network.
* Please note that if you need to cancel or reschedule a session, 24-hour’s notice is required, or it is subject to be billed at your regular rate.
Initial Forms: PAPERLESS FILL-ABLE PDF FORMS COMING SOON!
To make better use of our first session together, please print out these forms ahead of time, read and fill out as indicated, and bring them with you, or submit online:
- Disclosure and Consent for Services form
- New Client Form – Individual or Couples (each partner must fill out)
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices (for review only)
- Copy of your insurance card/number, if using
- Insurance Form (if you are using insurance – coming soon!)
Additional Forms: PAPERLESS FILL-ABLE PDF FORMS COMING SOON!
- Release of Information
- Parent Consent Form (Required to be signed by all parents who hold custody, for any clients under the age of 15. You must also submit a copy of your legal custody agreement. Please note that I must have both of these by the first appointment, and will be unable to see your child without them. If there are complications that may inhibit you from getting one parent to sign, please discuss with me.)