Telemental health allows us to connect and do therapy sessions together in a safe and secure way. For days when you aren’t feeling well enough to come in-person, if you live far away, or if you just prefer the comfort of being in your own space, televideo is here to stay as an option! You may access tele-therapy through your phone or your computer in whatever comfortable, private space you have. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact me today!
* I am Certified in Telemental Health through the program at Person Centered Tech of Portland, OR: https://personcenteredtech.com/
Existing Clients: Tips & Tricks for Telemental Health sessions:
- You may access your secure telehealth session at: https://doxy.me/unfoldcounseling
- Take some time to set-up your space, so it is comfortable and private. Some helpful hints may be found here: https://personcenteredtech.com/tmh/clients/
- Please have some headphones handy in case we get an echo
- Place a white noise machine or fan on the other side of the door to mask sound coming out